Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend

This weekend was wonderful! Scot and I went to Waco to pick calob up from his Juju's. Saturday we went to Logan's birthday. Cat's new apartment is BEAUTIFUL! I would love to live there, beside the fact that it's in Richardson!!! It was really good getting to see all of my friends and Cat's family as well. Oh and Hannah is just adorable. I really really want to have a baby!! I know it's not the perfect time, but I can't helpt it. It's all I've ever wanted!

Today I made breakfast for the boys. We had left over biscuits so we took Calob to the park to feed the ducks. I think they are tired of bread though haha. Only a few of them were interested. After that we walked and played on the playground. It was an all-around great day.

I somehow hurt my back, though. It's actually pretty painful. Hopefully it will go away by tomorrow. I don't know how long I can deal with this!

I decided to start using my camera more. Kelli wants me to do pictures at her wedding in May, and I've been slacking on my practice!! Hopefully I can learn a few new things so I can take good pictures for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment