Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello Fall!!!

Fall is finally here and I am so very excited. This is my favorite time of the year! It hasn't cooled down here in Texas just yet. But when it does you better believe I'll be breaking out the warmer clothes and hot cocoa.

Another part of fall that I thouroughly enjoy is candy corns...I know, they aren't THAT great, but I really enjoy them. Yes, I know I can have them 365 days of the year. The fun of Fall is enjoying certain things that really remind me of this time of year.

A friend of mine shared this "recipe" with me recently. I was amazed, and it's not that big of a deal. You combine candy corn and honey roasted peanuts...DELICIOUS! Please go out and do this and when you taste it come back here and tell me what it tastes like!

There is another variation that I came up with today, as well. Indian corn (the chocolate version of candy corn) and honey roasted peanuts...YUM!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment