Monday, June 28, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I know, I know. I have been super absent. Being absent here means being very busy in real life!

On the 8th my parents came for a visit. Dad had to go back to work, but Mom got to stay a few more days. It was sooo nice having the extra help, AND seeing her interact with Pumpkin. At times like that I wish they lived much closer so Pumpkin could see them all of the time like I was able to with my Mimi and Papa.

While Mom was here I had a Pure Romance party planned. Janie and I made chocolate dipped strawberries and margarita punch. It was a BLAST. And it didn't hurt that I got $59 worth of free products due to the amount of sales!

Pumpkin has since turned 6 months old. Yes...6 months old. I cannot believe it. Really, I cannot believe it. Didn't I just give birth to her yesterday? What a wonderful little girl she has blossomed into. Her 6 month check up went very well. She weighed in at 16 pounds 7 ounces and is 25.5 inches long! Almost a total of 11 pounds since birth...incredible. At this point she is eating about 30 oz in formula a day. Her pediatrician told me to start more solids, so here we go. She already eats like a champ now, I just have to up the amount so she isn't eating every two hours!

I am cracking the whip when it comes to working out. I am so determined to shed some weight. This morning Pumpkin and I went for a walk. It was so nice out. We're going to try to walk every morning to jump start our day. I hope I can stick with it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment