Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Well, it's official

Life has gotten in the way of blogging!

I haven't posted in nearly a month (I'm shy of two days)! I didn't realize how busy life could get w/ a 6 month old (She's now 7 months by the way!). I hope all of you had a wonderful Independence day this year. We decided to go to Scot's hometown, Mexia, Tx. The WHOLE family was there. Marlee met her newest cousins, Kallie and Charlotte. And she got to spend some time with her half-brother Calob. It was a wonderful holiday.

We also set a date for wedding! May 7, 2011. I am so very excited. AND I already bought my dress. It is nothing that I imagined I would wear, but it is absolutely perfect for our wedding. I cannot wait for the date!

Here are a few pictures from the past month!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment