Monday, October 18, 2010

Friends and pumpkins

Over a year ago I joined a website called  The Bump. For those that don't know, the bump is a website for soon-to-be moms and moms. This is a wonderful website (most of the time) and I am thankful for it because I have made some life long friends. This week two friends that I met on there came to visit! Stacy and Darby flew in from Indiana, Ari and Cora flew in from Minnesota, and Whitney, her mom Kim, and Ella drove down from OKC!!

We got a group together to go to the Texas State Fair (fried food heaven!) and had such a great time.






We also went to our first annual pumpkin patch at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Village! I am so excited about starting traditions with Pumpkin, and this is our first! We had a blast doing pictures in the pumpkins with all of the babies and actually picking out all of their pumpkins.




I enjoyed having friends stay with us, but I am so happy to have an empty home again!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment