Monday, November 16, 2009

31 weeks!!!!!!!!!

We're really closing in on time!

Saturday was one of my baby showers. I had the best time, but WOW!, they are exhausting. Marlee got a ton of clothes. most of which is already washed a put away, thanks to a very determined daddy. We're waiting for the crib and changing table to arrive so her nursery can feel somewhat complete. We're also going to IKEA to buy a $60 dresser that will match perfectly with her furniture. SO EXCITING!! I'd also like to find some pink/brown baskets for organization in her room

Back to the shower....Kelli made my cake and did a fantastic job. It was beyond what I thought it would be, and it was delicious!!!
Everyone says it could be a wedding cake...and they're right. This would be a gorgeous wedding cake!! She is so very talented!!!

We measured my belly last night.....I grew another 1 1/4 inches in 6 days. Up to a grand total of 54 3/4 inches. She's really growing in there....


No comments:

Post a Comment