Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful

Every year around this time we give thanks. What about the rest of the year? I am one hundred percent guilty of this. We only think of being thankful during Thanksgiving, and I think it's time to change that!

2009 has brought many surprises to our family. One of the greatest; being blessed with Marlee. I cannot express into words (yes I know that's what I am doing) how thrilled I am to bring this little life into this world. I am already so in love with her that I cannot imagine how much more I will love her once she graces us with her presence. I also cannot wait to see how Scot melts when he first lays eyes on her and holds her in his arms. He's really in for it!! I truly am thankful for this wonderful gift God has given us.

I am also so thankful for the family and friends (new and old) that have supported Scot and I. Scot has such a wonderful family that has accepted me as one of their own. I love them so much!!

I am also thankful for God giving me the determination to finish school! Once I take (and pass) my NRCMA test I am officially a national registered certified medical assistant!!!!

Oh and here is my 32 week bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment