Friday, December 10, 2010

8 days until I have a ONE year old

The title of this blog makes me want to sob. I've said it before, but this year has flown by. We have officialy completed all of her "first holidays".

Thanksgiving Scot was off (thank the Lord!) so we went to Mexia to have Thanksgiving with his family. It was super low key, which was nice for a change. But we missed the rest of his family. Luckily we will be seeing them tomorrow when they land at DFW! We haven't seen Kent, Kristen, and the girls since Kensley's 2nd birthday party in August! Too long ago.

This Sunday is Pumpkin's birthday party. At this point I'm semi-calm. I don't think the craziness has quite set in, yet. I've pre-baked the cupcakes (and there are a TON) and I'm making her cake tonight. This will be my first attempt at making my own smash cake....Please wish me luck! I'm doing mini sandwiches, chips and dips, mini smokies in grape jelly, and tons (that isn't an exageration) of yummy deserts. I am praying this will be a success. And you better believe there will be pictures to follow! :)

Here are a few pictures since it's been a while since I've posted.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment