Saturday, April 10, 2010

16 weeks old already?

I knew that time would fly, but I didn't know I would blink my eyes and it would be 16 weeks! Marlee is blossoming into such a beautiful little girl. Everyday is a new adventure with her!

Wednesday the 7th my Aunt Deb and Uncle Rob watched Marlee while Scot and I went on a date. Our first date since little Mar had arrived. We went to eat dinner and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D...IT WAS AWESOME!!! I've never seen a movie in 3D, it was worth the $13 ticket.

We were only gone from Marlee for 2.5 hours and she was all I thought about. I knew she was in great hands, but I still couldn't help but think about her and wonder if she was ok. And not to mention I kissed her a hundred times before walking out the door.

I very briefly updated about Marlee's hip yesterday. I'm hoping the next 4 weeks go by fast. I'm ready to snuggle my little bug for more than 30 mins every other day!


No comments:

Post a Comment