Thursday, April 1, 2010

oh they make me smile!

Today was wonderful. Marlee and I took a nap at 7 this morning, and Scot came home around 8. I completely forgot it was April Fools today, and he got me GOOD. He proceeded to tell me that he got fired and his check was only $500. Needless to say I freaked out and almost beat him.

After a good laugh (ha ha...can you sense the sarcasm?) we layed in bed talking to Marlee. She is so happy first thing in the morning, so sweet. After a while I let Scot get some extra sleep, fed Marlee, and put her in her swing. Scot slept for 3 hours, finally got up and we went off to shop for groceries. I cannot tell you how many people stop me and tell me how beautiful Marlee is. It's so nice to hear it, because she IS beautiful, but I hear it so often it's kind of getting annoying. Is this bad?!

We got everything done that we could before Marlee and I leave tomorrow for Oklahoma. Scot changed the oil in the car, I packed Marlee's bags. And Mar and I even got in some shopping at Target. I found a GREAT toy. It hangs from a carseat or play gym. It is sort of a rattle, it makes noise. When I shook it for Mar she was smiling from ear to ear. I had to get it from her. The only down side? It hangs in her face! I'm going to have to figure something out.






No comments:

Post a Comment