Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I can bake too, ya know

Scot has been on a "cookie kick" here lately. He's almost ate all of the ones that we bought from the grocery store, so I decided to find a recipes to make. After reviewing A LOT of recipes I realized I have one stick of margarine, and most recipes call for a cup (2 sticks) of butter. CRAP. I kept looking and came across a cake mix cookie recipe. This was perfect because I had two boxes of cake mix in my pantry that I had no idea what to do with. So without further ado, I give you Cake Mix Cookies (a step by step recipe with pictures):

Cake Mix Cookies

what you need:
Any box of cake mix (I used Pineapple)
2 eggs
1/2 cup of oil

*preheat your oven to 350 degrees.













This is what it looks like once you've mixed it.












Make small balls of dough from a teaspoon. Don't make them too big because they spread while baking.

*I rolled some of mine in sweetend coconut.

*Bake for 10 mins exactly. They are perfect and chewy!!






Tada, they're done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment