Saturday, March 13, 2010

Follow up to Day one & the start of Day two in the crib

Yesterday's attempt at Marlee sleeping in her crib was a success. It took her around 30 mins to fall asleep, and she slept for almost 2 hours. Had she had a few more naps yesterday I don't think she would have freaked out on Scot last night. Fussy time has reared it's ugly head, again.

We started with our normal night time routine: bath, bedtime lotion, 5 oz bottle (she's eating more than 3-4 oz!) and a paci in the mouth. I laid her down in her crib, turned on her seahorse, radio, and fan. She was out before I left the room!

I couldn't help but stare at her as I left. My once 5 lb 12 oz baby is now an 11 lb 8 oz almost 3 month old!!!!Where does the time go? She is such a beautiful baby, and growing so well. I feel so blessed!

Marlee slept a whopping 8 hours last night! I on the other hand slept off and on thinking she was crying. She didn't cry once last night! Had I not woken her up, she would have slept longer. I thought I heard her moving around on the monitor so I went to the kitchen to make her a bottle. I went into her room and she was still snoozing! I decided to go ahead and wake her up, change her, feed her, and put her down for a nap.

This morning after tummy time (I got to finish her laundry!) Marlee was really cranky and possibly over stimulated. I put her down in her paci and turned on her seahorse, and what do you know...out like a light!! I'm going to have to stock up on AA batteries!!!

The only glitch during nap time is the PACI. I have to continuously reinsert it!

No comments:

Post a Comment