Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm all about crafts!

Today I finally made Marlee an Easter tutu. It turned out great! And it was super easy to make, just very repetitive and time consuming. It took me about 5 hrs to complete between feedings. Here are the finished results.

I also ordered a sewing machine from walmart.com because they didn't have it in stock at any of the local stores. I cannot wait to get that in the mail! I have a lot of projects I want to do on it.

Aside from the crafts, Marlee has a doctors appointment tomorrow for her eye. Since wednesday her eyes have been watering and the right one is gooping up. Hopefully it's nothing! And on wednesday morning she has an ultrasound for her hips to make absolutely for sure nothing is wrong with them. Please keep her in your prayers!

Last but not least, while feeding my princess this evening she was having a smile fest. Here is some proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment