Thursday, March 18, 2010

a late update and Marlee turns 3 months

I'm a few days late...please forgive me!

Marlee has done so well in her crib. I thought that this whole experience might be hard on us both. I really didn't know how she would react to not being close to us during the night. Quite honestly I don't think she knows the difference! While this makes me happy I am also sad that my little girl is growing up and becoming independent (even if she doesn't know it) and sleeping on her own. As I have said before, I love having her so close to me!

Today Marlee turned 3 months old. UNBELIEVABLE!!! It doesn't feel like this journey has already been 3 months long. I am so excited to see my little girl grow! She is becoming so fun!

HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY MARLEE ADDISYN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment