Sunday, March 14, 2010

Follow up to Day two

Once again yesterday went with out a hitch. I am thinking that Marlee is comfortable sleeping in her room. She slept all night and woke up at 6:00 this morning. I slept a little better than the first night. I find myself always listening and waiting for her to make a noise. Hopefully this will pass and I will be able to get a better nights sleep.

Yesterday I decided that I would like to use cloth diapers, or at least try them out. While I was pregnant I had thought about this. The first word that came to mind was "EW". Now when I think about using cloth diapers the first words that come to mind are "SAVING MONEY". Everyone tells you how many diapers you will be buying, but I don't think you realize until you've just bought a new pack of diapers, and you need to buy a new one a few days later.

Buying bulk would be an option, but we are still spending money on something we are ultimately throwing away! I am trying to research a few brands and read reviews. So far I think BumGenius and Fuzzi Buns look promising. I'm going to buy one of each and see how they work and then go from there. I am so excited to take this cloth journey! Not only will we be helping the Earth, but we'll also be helping out our wallets!

No comments:

Post a Comment